3 classes for $30 (for Bay Area Residents only)
Expires 4 weeks from first use. New students only. Purchase in studio only.
YOGA CLASS PACKAGES
Membership$1183 month minimum
30-day cancellation policy, monthly auto-debit(The membership will auto-renew if not cancelled)
Yoga Membership$1000No extensions, holds, or cancellations
Sign up in studio only
* We offer a 10% discount to students with valid ID, Seniors 65 and older, Teachers within unified school district, Veterans and Local Merchants. Please call us at 415-332-YOGA for more information. (One-year Membership for $1,000 excluded)
Yoga of Sausalito Membership Benefits
• 15% discount in our Boutique and on Spa services.
• Two guest passes per month. (New students only)
• Discounts from different merchants around our studio like Café Cibo, Katya, Drivers Market, etc.
4 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER
Come 2-3x per week and pay as little as $10 per class with our Unlimited Membership (or less if you come even more often).
Commit to your practice.
Dust off your mat and go deeper with a unlimited membership (great for those taking two or more classes per week).
Enjoy exclusive discounts and offers.
Retail savings, members only offers and more.
Get Access to 37 classes per week,
practice a variety of different yoga styles, and become a member of growing community.
Private Yoga Instruction
1-hour single session: $95
5 – 1 hour sessions: $450
By appointment only. Please call 415-332-YOGA
Our private classes are designed for all skill levels, from complete beginners to advanced practitioners. During a regular class the teacher cannot direct that class toward one individual’s personal intentions, but in a private yoga session he/she can.
There are many benefits to personal yoga instruction. With personal yoga instruction we are able to discuss specific needs. We determine the desired aspect of yoga and then provide guidance through the first steps or design a personal practice to meet those needs. With private instruction, the yoga session is about you and your journey.
In our initial consultation, we will discuss expectations and desires for your yoga session. We will discuss your current life situations and any changes you would like to work toward through your practice.
Take your yoga practice to the next level with one of our skilled teachers. We offer privates in all different styles, such as Intro to Yoga, Hatha, Restorative, Prenatal, Yoga Therapy, Somatics, Vinyasa, Iyengar, Yin and Meditation.
Each private lesson is 60 – 90 minutes, booked in advance at the time and day convenient to the student. Please call the studio under 415-332 9642 to make your appointment.
Registration & Studio Policies
- Reservations are good up to 5 minutes before the time of class.
- All workshops and Restorative yoga with Sound bath need to be cancelled 24 hours before the event, and are non-refundable thereafter.
- Please note that all class cards and packages are honored for a specified time frame.
- All rights reserved. Prices and schedule are subject to change at any time.
- Yoga of Sausalito is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Yoga of Sausalito reserves the right to refuse services to anyone.
- Workshops are non-refundable